To view BoxMedia (A PB Media Limited Company) full event Terms & Conditions please click here. We recommend that all delegates, exhibitors & sponsors familiarise themselves with all BoxMedia Terms & Conditions before reserving/booking a space.
BoxMedia; Helping to fight the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
BoxMedia continue to take the advice of the Irish Department of Health and HSE. Currently, and based upon the latest advice your event will be continuing as normal and on schedule. However, to assist the HSE with their containment initiatives we will be implementing the following;
- Larger separation of delegate tables within the conference room.
- Hand sanitisers will be included in your delegate bag.
- Masks will be available on request.
- No sharing of microphones – extra mics will be available and changed regularly.
- A no handshake policy throughout the event will be strictly encouraged.
BoxMedia have suspended all international travel and are asking that persons who may have visited any high risk locations (China, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Iran, Japan,the following regions in Italy – Lombardy, Veneto, Emilia-Romagna or Piedmont) recently, do not attend the event. The conference will be live streamed for those who do not attend in person and further details of that link and password will be available closer to the event.
Latest official updates and details of personal precautions to take can be found here on the Health Service Executive (HSE) Site: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html